Site Meter



Sunday, May 25, 2008

What happened to the 17th

I just realized today that my last day of recollection was the 15th of May. MORGAN, you have the most lethal set of germs on the planet. While you are blissfully riding that street racer bike of yours the rest of us are in sleep clinics, allergists offices and are on a first name basis with the Tylenol Cold and Flu Hot line people. Still can't see a movie....the coughing, or bead...the bronchial spasms, play cards, the constant need to blow or enjoy the odd bit of affection from the man....the instant either of us touch each other we start to either sweat profusely and or cough until unconscious. If I have not posted within 1 week please notify my NOK....Betangible...oops she is also under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada