Site Meter



Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thank goodness

Thank goodness, I finished this piece and can send it off to the client. Sometimes you hit a wall when it comes to doing art to someone elses vision. They start with the concept of painting something meaningfull to celebrate past work and moving on to new. Then they add on a caligraphed word message but don't have a message prepared so they ask you to please make up the message and now they wish to have individual cards printed with said picture and message for 50 people. OIHE! So today I am giving thanks 2 fold for all my blessings and they are considerable, {my nick name is Moana for a reason} what Marg wants Marg usually gets and for this painting Sunset Inuckshuk finally leaving home. Peace Out and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada